Timers : TAG Heuer Chronoprinter 503
TAG Heuer Chronoprinter 503
The 503 must be started the following way. Otherwise the computer will not recognize the data.
- Turn it on by moving the switch to manual
- Enter the time of day (military time). For example if it was 2:35pm enter 1435 then press Enter
- For 'Precision?' press Enter which will accept as 1/1000. It must be set to 1/1000!
- Press '1' to take the option for 'Split'
- The solid black lines on the display indicate the inputs are blocked. To unblock them press each of the red buttons at the bottom of the keyboard once.
- Start the timer by pressing one of the green buttons or an impulse on input 1.
- Start - Input 1
- Finish - Input 2