National FIS Software : Competitors Reports
Reports are accessed via the Reports button on the competitors tab:
- The list of reports and the report created for an option, will change depending on the settings made in the race header.
- As shown above, some reports are marked with a yellow key icon. These mark reports are the format expected by the national governing body or FIS.
- By default, the report selected will include all competitors, but most reports can also be generated based on just a blocks of competitors.
- Some reports will give additional options before generating the report. For example:
- The first option allows changing from the default language of English to French. Only some alpine reports are available in French at this time.
- When a report is generated, it's first displayed on the screen. This preview screen allows you to make sure it's exactly what you want before proceeding:
- At this point you may:
- Scroll through the report.
- Print. Clicking print will bring up a typical Windows print screen allowing all or specific pages to be printed. The process used by the software is unusual because it prints each page as a separate document. This is done to keep each page on it's own piece of paper. This means there isn't an option for two-sided printing.
- Attach the report to Live-Timing.com. This option is only available if the race has been registered with Live-Timing.com. Click here for more information.
- Edit the report! The report is presented as text, but may be edited, if needed, before printing, etc. Simply click and type/delete, etc. in the preview box.
- Save to a file. This option will bring up a save screen that will allow you to save it as a text file.
- Copy the file. By clicking in the preview box and highlighting all the text (or Ctrl-A), you can copy the report as text by hitting Ctrl-C. This can then be pasted as needed into another application, such as Word, via Paste or hitting Ctrl-V.